For the last few years, Wisconsinites in Madison and Milwaukee have enjoyed one of the coolest holiday gifts around- the CityTin. Foodies dream of CityTins because each tin contains 20 coupons for local restaurants. Want to get the most of your CityTins? Check out these CityTin tips!
It may not be Chicago or New York City, but the Madison dining scene is pretty impressive considering the size of our city between the lakes. From late night munchies like Ian’s mac and cheese pizza to a cozy dinner for two in the mansion at Quivey’s Grove, there’s something for everyone here in Madison, Wisconsin. Whether you’re new to Madison dining or you’ve been here for years and love a good deal on dinner, check out CityTins– a retro tin filled with discounts to your favorite Madison restaurants.
Cool features of CityTins:
- Retro Style. The artsy tin is filled with gift cards that should probably be called “gift coasters”. Use them to protect your coffee table while you enjoy some pre-dinner drinks.
- The Dinner Spinner. Can’t decide which Madison dining establishment to visit? Give the Dinner Spinner a whirl and it will point you in the the right direction.
- $200 in savings. $200 worthy of savings for only $25? That’s a no brainer!
- Keep It Local. All of the restaurants included in the CityTin are local eateries- no chain restaurants.
- Also available in a Milwaukee version. Same idea, different city.
Visit Wisconsinmade.com to stock up on CityTins for holiday gifts, but don’t forget to get one for yourself.
What’s your favorite Madison restaurant?