Pumpkin spice! Are you a fan…or have you had just about enough of all things pumpkin spiced? Available are Pumpkin Spice flavored –
- Latte’s, ice cream, cupcakes, milkshakes
- Bagels, granola, multiple beers, corn puffs
- M&M’s, bars, brittle, yogurt, peeps
- marshmallows, tea, Twinkies, kettle corn
- Ice cream, Oreos, almonds, macaroons, Kalua
- cream cheese, cookies, mini wheats, English muffins
Where will it all end?
The fall season brings out all things pumpkin and most people enjoy that. And I will admit to a particular fondness for the Wisconsinmade Pumpkin Cream Cheesecake And maybe a latte or two. And some Wisconsinmade Pumpkin Spice Carmel Corn. And pumpkin ice cream. OK, so I guess I am a fan. But it is possible to overdue a good thing right?
Wisconsin being an agricultural state grows lots of pumpkins and hosts fall harvest festivals. Each fall the city of Cedarburg, Wisconsin hosts a pumpkin contest as part of their Wine and Harvest Festival . The winning pumpkin came in at 2,145 pounds. It was grown in Streator, Illinois, by a man named Gene McMullen. Over a ton in one pumpkin!
Made with Pride and Passion in Wisconsin.