For the last few years, Wisconsinites in Madison and Milwaukee have enjoyed one of the coolest holiday gifts around- the CityTin. Foodies dream of CityTins because each tin contains 20 coupons for local restaurants. Want to get the most of your CityTins? Check out these CityTin tips!
- Your bill must be more than $25 to use the gift certificate.
- Dine In Only. CityTin’s can’t be used for carry out.
- Make sure to tip your server. Etiquette says you should tip based on the amount of the bill BEFORE the discount was applied.
- Only 1 CityTin coupon is allowed per table. This is good to keep in mind for double dates!
- Use the dinner spinner. Can’t decide which restaurant to visit? Use the fancy dinner spinner included in each CityTin.
- If you’re in Milwaukee and you love a nice cocktail, check out the Bar & Lounges CityTin! The newest member of the CityTin family is a great way to explore Milwaukee watering holes.
- Shop early! CityTins have been known to sell out, so get them while you can.