Some people don’t consider cheese a Christmas food, but those people are not from Wisconsin. For those of us who love America’s Dairyland, no celebration is complete without a cheesey appetizer or side dish. Here are 5 of my favorite Wisconsin cheeses for Christmas, all of which you can find at Wisconsinmade.com!
1. Holly Berry Cheddar Cheese Bowl – Say goodbye to “cheese” spread from a can and say “Happy Holidays!” to 100% real Wisconsin cheddar cheese. It’s shredded, blended with some secret ingredients and packed into a festive holiday bowl. All you have to do is order it from Wisconsinmade.com and we’ll ship it to your door anywhere in the USA for you and your holiday guests to enjoy.
2. Cranberry Cheese Gift Box – Wisconsin is known for cheese, but did you know Wisconsin produces more cranberries than any other state? It’s no surprise that Wisconsinites decided to blend cranberries and cheddar in this festive tray. This cheese tray even ships to APO addresses so troops serving overseas can enjoy the taste of Wisconsin.
3. Cheese of the Month Club – If the Green Bay Packers were Wisconsin cheese gifts, the Cheese of the Month Club would be Aaron Rodgers. Lucky members of the cheese club receive a different Wisconsin cheese delivered to their door each month. The cheese club is available in one pound or two pound increments. Feeling fancy? Check out our specialty cheese club for a selection of adventurous cheeses.
4. Holland’s Family Cheese Gift Assortment- Christmas is all about spending time with family, so this year, spend some time with the first family of Wisconsin cheese, the Penterman family of Holland’s Family Cheese. The Pentermans came to Wisconsin from Holland and brought Dutch cheesemaking techniques along with them. Gouda cheeses from Holland’s Family Cheese won several awards at the World Championship Cheese Contest so be sure to get some for your Christmas celebration so you can see what all the fuss is about!
5. Cheesehead Knit Hat – Cheeseheads are fun and quirky, much like your average Packer fan. The only problem with the cheesehead is that it doesn’t provide much warmth, until now! This green and gold ear warmer is made of soft fleece and has two braided ties. It’s also available in kids sizes and makes a fabulous gift for Packer fans of all ages.