Father’s Day is coming up fast and it’s time to start thinking about what to get dad this year. At Wisconsinmade.com, we’ve been in the gift giving business since 1999, so we know that men love gifts that are functional and/or tasty. And since greeting cards are neither useful nor delicious, we recommend one of these gifts instead!
By the way, did you know you can shop now and we’ll send the gift closer to Father’s Day? We call this delayed delivery, just select the week you would like the gift to be delivered at checkout, or call our customer service line 1-877-957-6233.
1. Nueske Snack Assortment– All of the Wisconsin meaty, cheesey goodness dad could want in one convenient gift assortment!
2. Wisconsin Sports Trifecta T-shirt– Now dad can cheer for the Packers, Brewers and Badgers with one t-shirt! Shipping included!
3. Pickled Foods Sampler – Pickled snacks make a delightfully weird gift for your delightfully weird dad.
4. Elk and Bison Jerky Gift Box – Tell your dad you wrestled the elk and bison with your bare hands and made him this jerky. He’ll be proud.
5. Log Carrier – Dad will be amazed with the practicality of this log carrier, just don’t try this gift on mom, she’ll be less impressed.
6. Grill Lovers Gift Set – Midwest Grill’n experts Mad Dog and Merrill put together this grill’n gift set just for grill loving dads like yours.
7. Bacon! – If your dad hasn’t tried Nueske bacon, Father’s Day is the perfect time for a proper introduction.
8. Wisconsin Golf Visor – On sale for $21.25 – shipping included!
9. Packers Sunglasses – Shade your eyes from the Packers bright light of awesomeness.
10. Bratwurst of the Month Club – The ultimate gift for a bratwurst lover!
11. Suzy’s 4 Flavor Cheesecake – If your dad has a sweet tooth, he’ll love sampling four different flavors of cheesecake!
12. Popcorn and Rootbeer Gift Basket– Something about popcorn and root beer just screams “DAD”!
What’s the best Father’s Day gift you’ve ever given your dad?